Our commitment to the principles of the Modern Slavery Act 2015
The Fluidconnections Co (UK) Limited is committed to the principles of the Modern Slavery Act
2015 and the abolition of modern slavery and human trafficking. As an equal-opportunities
employer, we are committed to creating and ensuring a non-discriminatory and respectful working
environment for our staff. Fluidconnections wants all its staff to feel confident that they can expose
wrongdoing without any risk to themselves.
Fluidconnections recruitment and people management processes are designed to ensure that all
prospective employees are legally entitled to work in the UK and to safeguard employees from any
abuse or coercion once in our employment.
Fluidconnections does not enter into business with any organisation, in the United Kingdom or
abroad, which knowingly supports or is found to be involved in slavery, servitude and forced or
Fluidconnections maintains the following policies which are accessible to all staff:
• Code of Conduct
• An Ethics Policy
• Whistleblowing policy
• Bullying and Harassment policy
• Diversity & Inclusion policy
• Recruitment and Selection policy
Our supply chain
Due to the nature of our business, Fluidconnections assess itself to have a low risk of Modern
Slavery in our business and supply chains.
Our supply chains are limited and we procure goods and services from a restricted range of UK and
Embedding the principles
The principles will continue to be embedded by the following activities:
• Provide awareness training to staff on the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and inform them of
the appropriate action to take if they suspect a case of slavery or human trafficking.
• Ensure that consideration of the modern slavery risks and prevention are added to Acas’
policy review process as an employer and procurer of goods and service.
• Ensure Acas and UK SBS procurement strategies and contract terms and conditions include
references to modern slavery and human trafficking.
• Continue to take action to embed a zero-tolerance policy towards modern slavery.
• Ensure that staff involved in buying/procurement and the recruitment and deployment of
workers receive training on modern slavery and ethical employment practices.
This statement has been approved by the Directors of Fluidconnections and constitutes our slavery
and human trafficking statement for the financial year ending 31 March 2020. This statement will
be reviewed and updated annually.