The Fluidconnections Co (UK) Ltd recognises that concern for the environment is an integral and fundamental part of the company’s corporate business strategy. Fluidconnections also recognises its responsibility for reducing the environmental impact of its operations, supply chain and products.
Fluidconnections are proud of the achievements made in the area of environmental and sustainability
performance, demonstrated through improvements in the design and manufacturing processes, which minimise environmental effects and associated hazards.
As regards to future environmental objectives, Fluidconnections will:
- Make every effort to use environmentally safe and sustainable resources and, where possible, manufacture products and use packaging from materials which are capable of being recycled or are recycled.
- Minimise the creation of waste and dispose of all waste through safe and reasonable methods, which are in compliance with all relevant legislation, and will control the discharges of effluent to sewers and ground water, as required by regulation, through consents and control.
- Ensure that all compliance obligations are met.
- Remain committed to the prevention of pollution.
- Educate, train and motivate all employees so that they can conduct their activities in an environmentally safe manner, are aware of the impact on the environment of their actions and are fully conscious of the company’s environmental policy, such that they feel they can themselves bring forward ideas for reducing environmental impact.
- Ensure that fuel efficient vehicles are predominantly considered and utilise efficient transport systems for goods, as we recognise the importance of an environmentally sound transport system.
- Review its key suppliers and contractors and their carbon footprint.
- Foster openness and dialogue with employees and other interested parties in respect of the concerns, hazards and the impact of its operation, make publicly available its environmental policy with objectives.
- Make a commitment to continual improvement of its products, processes, services and environmental effects and provide them in a manner which protects human health and the environment.
- Look to gain recognised accreditation for carbon footprint reduction.
- Adapt supply chain decisions and dynamics to minimise environmental impact and reduce carbon footprint, wherever possible.
- Help customers and consumers make informed decisions about products and suppliers based on appropriate environmental considerations/metrics.
- Review its environmental objectives and targets against known environmental impacts.
- Review its energy, water usage and carbon footprint and where necessary, invest in water conservation and improved energy efficiency.